Happy Halloween from Zombie Lola.
Circa Winter 2002/Early 2003. In Louisville, KY where I was on internship at GE. We met in Cincinnati 11 years ago today. October17, 2002. #highlights #howBoutYouSideburns #TBT #youngLoveNeverFades
In-hand today. They told me ETA was 4-6 weeks from last SAT. Exceeds Expectations. Now to sell my 4s for 50% more than I paid for the 5s. #resaleValue #iPhone5s #verizonIsHorrible #unlimitedDataATT
To be informed you should watch the video yourself and form an opinion of what most likely happened.
Video Link: http://bit.ly/13wvn3o
I was trying to put myself in Urban Meyer’s shoes knowing that I had to dole out some type of penalty.
I had to make some reasonable assumptions in my breakdown of the video, but so did the ultimate judge - Coach Urban Meyer.
Everything of note happens in 2 seconds. Starting at 3:16. There are some things here that I have to speculate on because video is pixelated. I’d like to see other screen shots that may show differently. Screenshots that go against what I’ve found. I tried to get the BEST screenshots that could tell the story.
1. Screen shot 1 of where Hyde is poking “Bikini-Top” Girl in small of back or on the backside.
2. Screen shot 1 with diagram of the names of the people of interest.
3. Screen shot 2 of Hyde talking to both “Bikini Top Girl” and accuser, Ashley Pavolino, who is in white shorts.
4. Screen Shot 3 of what I believe is Hyde’s double middle finger.
5. Screen shot 3 diagram of what I believe is the outline of Hyde’s body and the double middle finger.
6. Screen Shot 4, which I believe shows Pavolino slapping Hyde across the face. CONTACT. I believe it’s contact.
7. Screen Shot 4 diagram of outline of what I believe to be Pavolino’s body and arm.
8. Screen Shot 5 of Hyde beginning to go back toward Pavolino. Last time I see Pavolino’s torso in the video. Notice I take 2 screenshots after this - all at 3:18.
9. Screen shot 5 diagram of the what can be seen of Pavolino. I believe Pavolino is still in the shot. This is last time that I see her full torso in the video.
10. Screen shot Hyde lunging toward where Pavolino most likely is – With his left arm.
11. Screen shot with diagram of what I believe to be the outline of the visible portion of Pavolino’s torso and Hyde’s body.
12. Hyde immediately leaving the stage. Quickly. Last of the conflict. No diagram needed.
These two pictures of the aftermath are significant too, I believe. They show that Hyde most likely contacted her in the nose:
1. Girl wiping something off of Pavolino’s nose/mouth. Most likely blood, in my opinion.
2. Girl checking Pavolino’s nose for more blood as Pavolino leans her head back.
Again, watch the video for yourself and see if you disagree and what conclusions you come to. That’s the position Urban Meyer was in when giving out the suspension.
Video Link: http://bit.ly/13wvn3o
A baseboard caulking technique I used worked really well. I was pretty excited, so I thought I would share. Nice clean lines, which previously looked bad. You may already have your method that works just fine, but for white molding/baseboards, I think I like this method of painting a room:
1. Prime all baseboards, molding and wall. Use Titan 32 oz. Paint Easy Latex Paint Conditioner to eliminate brush strokes. You maybe just have to tape the floor below the baseboard. You can even remove shoe mold if applicable which allows for no taping in this step. Prime baseboards and molding enough that you’ll just need one coat of white “finish” paint. (Skip this step if you are satisfied with the way your molding and baseboards look).
2. Tape top of baseboard and around molding only if necessary (I don’t think it’s necessary if you’re using an edge trimmer). You should only have to tape once and you’ll want to remove it while the wall paint color is still wet.
3. Paint wall with roller in large sections. Use a little edge trimmer [ (http://amzn.to/o21qb8) OR (http://bit.ly/qaIgZo) ] for molding/baseboards that you have to go around. You can be redundant and tape around molding/baseboards in case these trimmers don’t quite work correctly.
-If you would rather just paint up against your tape with a brush, you can do that…the next step will make up for the flawed interface between the wall paint and baseboard paint.
4. Caulk the baseboards and molding with a good no-drip(dripless) caulk gun using a 1/8” MAX bead! You will have nice clean lines! This is what pros do.
These are all the caulking videos I found helpful on youtube:
@moutonOnHigh has the best Manhattan that I’ve ever had.
To make sure, I went over to a nice whiskey bar afterward to make an immediate comparison. Yep, I wasn’t mistaken. It definitely separates itself.